Hearing Care Services
Send Me Your Hearing Journey Booklet
Everything we do is designed for your individual care
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults and school-aged children
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Rehabilitation services for hearing loss
- Counseling for hearing loss and Tinnitus
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology including assistive listening devices
- Computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Measurement)
- Hearing aid repair services
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Hearing aid accessories including premium batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids, iPods and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Educational seminars for groups and organizations including support groups
- Cerumen management (earwax removal)
- Loss and damage insurance included on all instruments
- Follow-up visits to fine tune the instruments to insure maximum benefit
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of hearing aids
- Starkey Worry Free Warranty
What you can expect during your visit
- Friendly staff
- Educated, certified, and highly trained audiologists and hearing instrument specialists
- Top of the line equipment and digital hearing instruments Comprehensive medical and hearing history
- 4-step hearing test
- 1 - Video Ear Inspection: A thorough inspection of your ear canal. The results will be displayed on a TV screen and explained by a hearing professional.
- 2 – Voice Recognition Test: Bring a friend or loved one with you. This test uses their voice to check the acuity of your hearing.
- 3 – Conversation Accuracy: Your speech understanding will be tested in four different frequency ranges to determine what you are hearing and what you are not.
- 4 – Audiogram: This electronic evaluation will determine if you have hearing loss and what type of loss you have.
- Detailed explanation of your hearing test including the cause of your hearing loss.
- Demonstration – we will program the newest technology on the market based on your hearing loss and let you listen to the new technology to show you what you have been missing and what it is like to hear again at a fairly normal hearing threshold. By doing this you know what to expect from hearing aids before you buy the hearing aids.
- Determination of your listening needs with no obligation to buy.
- 30-Day Trial with Return Policy
- 0% Financing Available – Low Monthly Payments
- Minimum One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Comprehensive Loss and Damage Insurance at No Additional Cost
- Free Batteries with each Hearing Aid Purchase
- Routine Service and Follow-ups at No Charge Every 3-6 Months for the Life of the Hearing Aid